Owner: LUKAS LAUERMANN.
Lukas modded his original Build’s casing and made a custom bracket for the Graphics card, which display’s the graphics card in a tilted fashion for the viewers to see.
You may Like: 3400$ Safe Heaven Build
- AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (new) – CPU
- Corsair H110i GTX | (“used” but still sealed) – COOLER
- Asus Prime X470-Pro (used) – MOBO
- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2×8 GB @3200Mhz (new) – RAM
- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro light enhancement kit (used)
- Crucial P1 500 GB Nvme SSD (new) – Systemdrive
- WD Blue 2TB (already owned) – Massstorage
- Seagate BarraCuda 2TB (already owned) – Massstorage
- Corsair 850W 80+ Platinum (Used) – PSU
- MSI GeForrce RTX 2070 ARMOR (used) – GPU
- Corsair Obsidian 500D non RGB (used) – CASE
- Corsair ML120 (4x) and SP140 (2x) (all used) – FANS
- cheapest white cable kit, I could find on amazon ^^ (new)
You can check Out the Build – Log here.
You may Like: Project X7
My biggest problem with my PC build, in fact, my only problem is that once I started, I knew that this will never stop.
now I am always looking for used parts that are especially good deals and significant upgrades to my rig, and always when looking at it, I think about what else I could change/ mod.
It’s interesting that Lukas’s quote highlights how things we deem worthy of time and effort grows as we grow with them.
More from Lukas:
My goal was to build the best system I could afford, using mostly used parts to maximize the price to performance ratio, all around the Ryzen 5 3600, which was just about to launch when I started looking for parts.
while building, I quickly realized how much I didn’t like the look of that massive 280mm push-pull config in the front.
from there I set out to get the build as smooth and dense as possible.